Having reservations about buying a house? A common feeling on taking such a big step. You can listen to friends’, family’s, and coworkers experiences and advice. But the bottom line is that it is your decision.
I am going to give you some reasons to buy.
Reason 1: Pride of Ownership
Pride of ownership is the number one reason to buy a home. Remember buying your first car and the pride you had when you drove it off the lot. Imagine driving your car into your own driveway.
When you own your own home it gives you “rights” unlike any other.
- The right to paint the walls any color you choose
- The right to turn up the volume of your media
- A yard to play, grill, and entertain in
- Attach and decorate permanent fixtures to the inside and outside of your home
- Finally, stability, security and investment in your future